Home School Link Worker
We are fortunate to have a Home School Link Worker, Mrs Chris Albrecht.
The role of the HSLW is:
- to offer support to pupils, parents and families on a wide variety of issues
- to help improve attendance and punctuality
- to promote positive behaviour
Chris can provide one-to-one support and advice, therapeutic sessions for children and families, signposts to other agencies and also support groups for parents and carers.
Who can the HSLW help?
- Children who are withdrawn or anxious
- Parents/carers experiencing difficulties in managing their child's behaviour
- Parents/carers whose children are not attending school or who have been excluded
- Children and parents/carers who may need support on a wide range of issues, such as parental separation, bereavement, illness or domestic violence.
- Parents/carers who would like help and advice with filling in forms eg. school admissions, free school meals, special educational needs, housing, benefits etc.
Please contact Chris on: