Tours for Prospective Parents
Due to COVID restrictions our tours this year are rather different. Sadly, we are unable to welcome families to see our wonderful nurturing school in action during the school day. There will be no children in the learning areas on the tours. These tours are available to parents whose child(ren) are due to start school in September 2021
Tours can only be booked through the school office 01483 277291 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Due to COVID Health and Safety regulations, only those with a booked place can attend.
The following dates for this half term tours are
Thursday 22nd October at 3.30pm and 4.15pm (fully booked)
Monday 2nd November at 3.30pm (1 space available)
Wednesday 4th November at 3.30pm (1 space available)
Monday 9thth November at 3.30pm
- A maximum of 5 visitors (adults only)
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- All adults must wear a face mask during the tour
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer on arrival
- To keep everyone safe please do not touch any equipment or resources during the tour
- Please provide a contact number AND email address when booking the tour. This is in case tours have to be cancelled at short notice due to COVID and to comply with NHS test and trace
The website contains many photographs of the extensive school environment and the activities children engage in during a school day. The swimming pool is a rare facility for an infant school which is enjoyed by all children.