In Year Admissions 2016/17

As an own admission authority school, applicants applying for a place during the school year need to complete the IYA-SMA form which needs to be returned to the school office, not to Admissions at Surrey County Council.

Please click on the link below:

IYA-SMA application form and guidance notes